Covid 19

It is forbidden for any pleasure craft, to stop over or anchor in the internal waters and territorial waters of New Caledonia, except if they have an exemption granted by the Haut Commissariat.

BUT ships in transit already present in territorial waters or forced to release in New Caledonia because of their autonomy have to contact the port of Noumea and report to the MRCC.

More Information is available on Port Moselle website.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *